Thursday, July 2, 2015

Winning!

This morning I woke up and all the #s got into bed and we watched tv for two hours.  No arguing.  No back-talking.  No crying.  Just watching tv together....all snuggled under the heated blanket with the fan going in a dark room.  We don't get many of these lazy mornings, but today we did and it was the best morning all summer!  WINNING!!!!

 So on Tuesday, you know, when I DID have something to do that morning, #3 decided to that he needed a tattoo...right then....or he just wouldn't make it for the rest of the day.  Then he decided to take #1's tattoos....and then he decided that he wanted all of #1's tattoos.  UGH!  The best....
Me:  Hey #1....are these your tattoos?
#1:  Yes....and I do have some favorite ones.
Me:  Are there any tattoos that you don't care about?
#1:  Oh yes...I just wanted the ones with the face.
Me:  Okay....
#1:  Hey....why don't I let #3 have the ones with the entire body and I'll keep the ones with the face!?!?

WINNING!!!!  I didn't even have to spell that one out for him.  #1 is getting so big....I love his heart...and that today he shared with #3.

So...a little about me...I'm a type A personality.  I like things in order.  I like a schedule.  I like post-it notes so I can throw them away as I complete my tasks (lists are soooo 2014).  I don't keep a spotless house, but I like it in order.  I compete with myself.  I want things to be better.  I want things to be bigger.  I am already thinking about how the school programs that I do this year are ten times better than last year, but then thinking about how the next year should be ten times better than this year.

The funny thing is that I am a music teacher.  I love to be crazy!  I love to jump around!  I love to act!  I love to just be silly!  I love to sing loud in the car with the #s!  I love to take silly pictures with them!  I love to have fun with my family and with my school kiddos! 

I decided to step outside of my box....I mean, I've been planning it for two weeks (let's not get crazy now).  I went to a fabulous lady that made my hair crazy (crazy for me).....

So I went from totally straight...to curly...such a change for my Type A personality....but, oh so fun! 


Yesterday...just because of a shirt I was wearing...

#2: Hey! You look like the girl from Inside Out!!!!
#3: No, she looks like the girl from "Life with Boys".
Me: So what you're telling me is that I look like a cross between a kid actor and a cartoon?!?!?
#2 & #3: YES!!!!


So today when I got my hair fixed.....
#1:  Holy Cow!
#2:  WOW!
#3:  Are you Mommy?
#1:  You DO look like that girl from "Life with Boys"!


I love my #s...and they sure do have no filter when something comes to their mind...no filter with out life by numbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting! God bless you!
Grace and Peace,
Kelley