Sunday, July 19, 2015

4 Hours Worth of Bulletin Boards.....FOUR HOURS!!!!

Did I mention I that I hate bulletin boards?  I mean, after today, after four hours of working in a classroom, I wish I could say that I was finished....but no.  That was one classroom.....I HAVE THREE CLASSROOMS!!!!!  And I would love to tell you that I have some great pictures, but my phone died....which means my music went away....which meant it was time to go.  If I can't be jammin' while I'm doing this, the whole thing is worthless. UGH..... I can't even tell you the hatred I have for these things.....yes, I know that this is a repeat of the post from yesterday, but I'm thinking that next year I might hire someone to decorate my room.  Anybody like putting up paper????

Anyhoo, what a great service today at church....I mean FABULOUS!!!!  I love to Tweet and Post about the sermon....I do this during the sermon and I'm telling you, I try to hide it cuz I know people are like "is she checking her e-mail?  Seriously???", but I love it.  I get so much out of it too when I go back and read them...or when someone comments on one.  My favorites today are these:
"When you are falsely accused, say nothing.  But when the world speaks the truth, agree with them".
AND 
"I'd rather die at the world's hands than bow at the world's feet".

I mean, how fantastic are those quotes!?!??!?!  Just think about it, if someone speaks ill of you (which that has happened to me numerous times), just keep quiet.  Cuz the truth will come out (which it always does) and when it does, agree with the truth.  That means you haven't talked bad or against someone, but yet, they know the truth.  THAT IS AWESOME!!!!
And what about the second quote....I would rather die by the world, than be bowing to the idols of this world and not be with Jesus in Heaven.  I mean, what words!!!  These are hard cuz the world is going to talk about you, be against you, hate you....but you're gonna be with Jesus people....JESUS!!!  Sometimes I wanna kick myself in the booty knowing that I, at times, conform to this world.

After church we ate lunch and then I headed to work on bulletin boards....no, I won't bore you with my hatred again...at least in this post.  I did have fun seeing people that I haven't seen all summer....and I did have fun at the end seeing how cute the room was looking.  I'm going with a Muppets Meet Music theme...and I have to say, I absolutely LOVE "Animal", "Rowlf" and "Fozzie"....I guess they kinda remind me of myself.....

While I had the pleasure of working on my room, Hubby took the #s to church for a work afternoon.  I wasn't there, but Hubby said they did well.  #2 told me they played "cops and robbers".  So I'm really not sure how the afternoon went.

After that I met them for dinner with some friends of ours.  I absolutely adore these two people....they are sweet, funny, caring...and apparently we have a game to see who pays for which check.  I love them, but I'm sure they were surprised when they got our bill...I mean, we do feed five of us! 

So during this meal, it looks like the #s decided that they were in love with the restroom.  I mean, it was ridiculous how many times they had to go.  Nobody uses a public restroom that much in an hour.  Nobody.  And if one goes, they all decide they need to go.  There's nothing like a potty parade every ten minutes.  And then when I take them, #3 decided he needs to have a full conversation while he's using the restroom.  Seriously kid, pay attention to what you are doing.  These conversations could be about anything...
toys
candy
the toilet he's sitting on
why germs are around us
why he wore his shirt today
why he thinks people don't eat in the restroom
....yeah, that about describes it tonight....
Me:  Okay honey...you need to hurry, our dinner is getting cold
#3:  Maybe it's supposed to be cold.
Me:  No, it's not.  It's supposed to be eaten hot.
#3:  Maybe it's too hot.
Me:  Seriously, pay attention to what you're doing.
#3:  (Feels his stomach)  Give me a second....I got another one in there.
Me:  For the love of music HURRY UP!!!!!
#3:  Okay, I'm done.  Wipe me please
....and this is my life.  I'm sure I could dream of how it could be different, but the humor these #s bring me make me absolutely LOVE our life by numbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting! God bless you!
Grace and Peace,
Kelley