Thursday, July 16, 2015

Huge SHOUT OUT to Mr. B's!!!!!

So when a certain child has a meltdown close to bedtime the night before, that usually means that the next day isn't going to be meltdown free.....and today was definitely NOT meltdown free.  I mean, we're used to that, so we were prepared....well, as prepared as we could be. 

After a meltdown or two this morning about breakfast, clothes, brushing teeth, and anything else in our regular routine, we went to pick up #2 from football camp.  I'm telling you....this kid is having a BLAST!  He walked to us with a big smile on his face....
#2:  I had a great time today....I'm not the fastest runner, but I ran.  And then I decided to practice being the wide receiver.  I feel like I need to really work on that if I'm ever going to be good at all the positions.  They really said I'm a linebacker and I know that, but I wanna be good at everything.  You know I'm doing my best, I just wanna do my best at everything....
....the kid kept talking from the time I picked him up all the way to lunch.  I heard about football for a good 20 minutes.....and I really don't know if he took any air in while he talked. 

We walked into a pizza place and there weren't many people there....
Waitress:  Sorry......I'm just cleaning a table.
Me:  No worries.
Waitress:  4?
Me:  No, we'll be have 5 in our party.  Is there any way we can be away from people?  It sounds strange, but I have a kid that doesn't like people and he's having an exceptionally bad day today. 
Waitress:  No problem!
....we later saw that another waitress was going to sit a couple behind us and our waitress said "hey....go to 53".  She literally made sure that nobody sat around us while we were there.  It was AMAZING!!!!!  And then we found out that she goes to Crossland!  How amazing is that?!?!??!  We had a great lunch and #3 got to turn around in his seat and not bother anybody our entire lunch!  So...a huge SHOUT OUT to Mr. B's for taking care of us!!!!! 

Ants.  I hate ants.  I don't know what they are good for, but they're not good for me.  We thought we got rid of them, but we didn't.  So we're using this homemade concoction and they are dying right and left.  I'm sorry for those of you that like ants and think I'm supposed to get them together and let them run free in the wild, but they've entered our house and now I hope they tell their friends to not enter this house anymore cuz in this house lives our life by numbers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting! God bless you!
Grace and Peace,
Kelley