Thursday, July 23, 2015

Are We Eating Shampoo?

I JUST bought shampoo on Monday.  I vividly remember standing in the shampoo aisle and #1 and #2 argue with me cuz I was going to buy something cheap and they talked me into buying something more expensive because "it would make my hair better".  I stood there and opened bottles of shampoo for them to smell while we were in everybody's way because if their hair was going to be better, the shampoo "needed to smell better than the cheap stuff". 

I get in the shower and I am moving bottles around.....and their shampoo bottle has less than 1/3 left.  WHAT?!?!!?  That was 28 ounces of good smellin' stuff that cost me more than 94 cents!  What in the world!?!?!?  Do they eat this stuff?  Do they bathe in this stuff?  Are they washing the brown bathtub?  So this evening as they were getting ready for their shower....
Me:  By the way, can you all please NOT drink the shampoo?
#1:  We don't eat the shampoo....
#2:  Eat the shampoo?  We don't eat it, but we do wash our hair with it.
#3:  Yeah, we fill our hand with the shampoo so our hair is good and soapy. 
.....so apparently I need to teach the #s how to use shampoo.  I'll put that on my "things to do" list in our life by numbers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting! God bless you!
Grace and Peace,
Kelley