Friday, August 7, 2015

Toilet Touching

Me:  Welcome to Music!
Kiddos:  Welcome to Music!
Me:  I'm glad you're here!
Kiddos:  I'm glad I'm here!
Me:  If you like music,
Kiddos:  Yes I like music!
Me:  We'll have a great year!
Kiddos:  We'll have a great year.
.....I have officially sung that song at least 119 times this week.....and have at least 140 more to go.   I have the coolest, most amazing curriculum EVER in music class....it's called "Quaver Music"....did I tell you have fabulous it is?!?!??!  This is our intro song for the first day of school....and since I have 50 classes to teach, I get to sing this a few hundred times the first week of school.  And just think....in about a month I get to start working on Christmas music! 

Fabulous day today......car is going to get fixed (again) tomorrow.  He's not charging us labor....isn't that just dandy?  I keep telling myself that we don't need a car payment....but it would be so nice to not have to fix a car all of the time.  It will happen one day...trust me, I'm not fretting over this right now. 

We get home...
#3:  Oh....I have morning work to do.
Me:  It's the afternoon.
#3:  Yes, but I didn't get it done so I need to do it tonight.
Me:  Okay, let's do your homework now and we won't have to worry about it this weekend.
#3:  IT'S NOT HOMEWORK.  I WANT DADDY TO HELP ME!
.....this morning work took forever so we pulled out his "office" which is a cardboard tri-fold.  He still took forever....his ADD was in overdrive.  Afterwards, he asked if he could take his "office" to school on Monday.  Yes sir!!!!  At least he knows he needs the blocks...maybe this will help me...I mean him.

Hubby took us to Cracker Barrel for dinner....nothing like finding gift cards in our "bills" basket to make the night easier!  Our #s have this problem...every time they go out in public, they have to use the restroom.  It doesn't matter if it's the nastiest place on the earth or even if they just went at our house ten minutes before we arrived, they have to go.  And not only do they have to go, it's usually right when the meal comes.  What is it about chicken fingers that makes the #s need to poop?

So, you guessed it, #3 decides he needs to use the restroom.  We were actually finished eating so that's progress.  He had to go RIGHT THEN.  So I took him to the restroom.....
#3:  Will you please push on my tummy?
Me:  Why?
#3:  Cuz it needs to come out and it won't.
(I push on his tummy)
#3:  IT'S NOT COMING OUT!  WHY WON'T IT COME OUT!?!?!?
Me:  (whispering)  Ummmm...there are people in here.  You need to keep it down.
(A few minutes later)
#3:  Okay, I'm finished....can you wipe me?
(later...)
#3:  UGH!!!!  I touched the toilet!!!!
Me:  WHAT?!?!?!
#3:  I TOUCHED THE TOILET WITH MY MOUTH!!!!
Me:  GROSSSS!!!!!!  YOU HAVE TO WASH YOUR MOUTH WITH SOAP!
#3:  AND IT TASTED GOOD!
Me:  I'm gonna be sick.
.....friends, this is it.  This is what it's like in our life....poop wiping, toilet touching.....it is absolutely crazy in our life by numbers (and I wouldn't have it any other way....well, I would get rid of touching the toilet with our mouth in our life by numbers)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting! God bless you!
Grace and Peace,
Kelley