Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Short and Sweet

Tell me this won't scare the pee out of you if you wake up in the middle of the night and see this staring at you.  You have GOT to love this kid!  I mean, #3 keeps me on my toes all the time.....but I couldn't imagine a dull life now, could I? 

And this is what #2 does after school.....
...I love that this sweet boy still takes a nap after school.  I love that he works and plays so hard that when he eventually sits, he is out cold.  He's such a sweet boy.....and this picture was taken this afternoon as I sat in a one person chair and he stuffed his body beside me and fell asleep.  LOVE him!!!!

So tomorrow is a big day....bigger than you think....it's #3's birthday.....and my brother's birthday......and my birthday!  Yes, you read that correctly.  I was three years old when my brother was born and I was 31 years old when #3 was born.  Makes for an interesting day....heck, who am I kidding, tomorrow will be all about #3.....and I wouldn't have it any other way in our life by numbers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting! God bless you!
Grace and Peace,
Kelley