Friday, September 18, 2015

I Just Don't Understand.....

#3.....I love this kid so much, but there are so many things that I just don't understand about him.  Like.....
*why he screams, kicks, and hits when I'm cutting his nails and it ends up that a chore that would normal take five minutes turns into 25 and we are both pouring from sweat and need a nap afterwards. 

*why he loves spelling homework so much on Tuesdays that he is eager to get to the table to do his work, but by Thursdays he has decided that spelling homework is for the birds and from the devil and refuses to do it.

*how he can find a shirt and wear it every day of the week and then all of the sudden, he has decided that it's the worst shirt he's ever seen and never wants to be seen in it again.

*and how his front tooth is hanging on by a thread and he can move it every which way, but if I go near it, he either slaps my hand, puts his hands over his mouth or tries to bite me.  

I'm telling you, the tooth is killing me.  It's probably killing me more than ever because it makes me want to vomit.  It is just hanging there in his precious little mouth (not so precious when he's trying to bite me), but he doesn't want it to go away.  I taught his class music today and he had his mouth closed and he was smiling with that tooth hanging out.  I finally told him to "put his tooth back".  Then he keeps asking me to wriggle it for him.  I will and then he starts to bite.  I've learned that I have ninja like reflexes.......but it's more like a ninja in training.  That kid has gotten me a few times and when I get onto him about it, I'm thinking "I'm the idiot that's putting my hand in his mouth".  

So sometime this weekend, I'm praying that this tooth comes out.....or falls out.....or gets eaten....oh my goodness, I can only imagine what would happen in our house if #3 swallows his tooth....no, I am NOT going through poop to find that!  That would be the story of the year in our life by numbers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting! God bless you!
Grace and Peace,
Kelley