Thursday, October 1, 2015

A Rat or a Mouse!?!?!??!

Ever heard three boys scream at the highest pitch ever and have them run into the room that you're in and start screaming at you as you're cleaning out the room? 
#s:  MOMMYYYYYY!!!!  THERE'S A RAT IN THE ROOM!   A RAT IN THE ROOM!!!  YOU'VE GOT TO GET IT.  
Me:  Is it a rat or a mouse?  
#s:  IT'S A RAT!!!!
Me:  A rat is pretty big.
#s:  IT'S HUGE!!!!!!
Me:  Go get your phone and take a picture of it. 
#1:  YOU WANT ME TO GO BACK IN THERE!?!?!?!??!
Me:  Go take a picture of it.
......#1 goes to take a picture.
Me:  Send it to me and I'll send it to Dad.
#1:  I've already sent it to Dad.  
Me:  Now don't go bother dad with this.  He's meeting with people today and there's no need to drag him into this little mouse situation we have going on here.  

I looked at this picture...
.....and I think "well, it could be a rat".....and now I've got to go get this thing. 

Me:  Go get me two Meijer bags and the trash bag from the kitchen.  
#2:  What are you going to do?
Me:  I'm going to get rid of the mouse.
#3:  YOU'RE GOING INTO THE RAT ROOM!?!!??!
Me:  Don't call it a rat room.  
#3:  IT IS A RAT ROOM!  I'M NEVER GOING IN THERE AGAIN!!!!
Me:  Oh my goodness this thing is stuck!
#2:  I am going to be sick.  
#1:  I'll get something for you (comes back to me with a plastic knife)
Me:  A plastic knife?
#1:  You can kinda cut it off.  
Me:  I'm not kniving this thing off the wall.
#3:  It's guts....I CAN SEE IT'S GUTS!!!!!
#2:  I'm going to throw up!!!! (runs to the bathroom and lifts the toilet lid)
#1:  You've got to get it Mom....it's got to come off. 
Me:  I'm calling your father.  
.......and our friend is still there.  Yes, Hubby has worship team rehearsal tonight, but it's just gonna have to stay until he gets home.  I just can't do it friends.  I can't peel a rat off the wall and clean up rat guts.  Hurry up Hubby......I need you to clean up a rat in our life by numbers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting! God bless you!
Grace and Peace,
Kelley