Saturday, October 17, 2015

Ya Just Gotta Laugh!

Sometimes the #s say things and it doesn't really mean it needs a whole blog....so here are a few things that have happened in the last two weeks....LAST TWO WEEKS PEOPLE....I mean, seriously....where is our TV show?!??!?!


#2:  Do you weigh as much as Daddy?
Me:  No.
#3:  You weigh less right?
Me:  Yes.
#3:  Okay....I was just checking
.....not a clue what brought this conversation on....and I'm pretty sure after my facial expressions, we won't be having this conversation again.




Hubby:  Look at that sign!
#3:  Oh man, I missed it!
Me:  That's okay, we were going fast.
#3:  Let Mommy drive.....I would have gotten to see the sign if Mommy was driving.
.....this happens more than I care to mention.....  :-)




#1:  Are you tired or is the world just too energetic?
Me:  I think you're being kinda weird.
#1:  Am I weird or are you just too normal?  Are you hungry or is the world just too over fed?
....and they keep coming friends...they keep coming.




#3:  You know, the blood pressure thing doesn't fit my arm.  I think it's because your arm is much bigger than mine....and you're old.
......I don't even know what I did to deserve that comment!




#2:  I'm in the mood for a manwich.
Me:  You've never had a manwich a day in your life.
#2:  I know, but I'm gonna be a man and I like sandwiches.....so it's obvious that I'm gonna like manwich.
Me:  Yeah, cuz that's how that works.
.....and now I've got to get manwich for him to try.




After some conversation Hubby and I had.....
Hubby:  Sometimes I'm amazed your mom ever married me.
#1:   Yeah, we kinda are too.
....I am still crackin' up at this one!




#2:  How much do you get paid?
Me:  Not enough.
#2:  You should really get paid a few hundred dollars an hour.
Me:  I know, right?
#2:  You need to get working on that.
Me:  I'll just right on that.




#2:  You know, I think we lost last week cuz you didn't wear the footballs on your fingernails.
Me:  What?
#2:  You wear them for every game and you didn't wear them this time and that's why we lost.
Me:  So you're blaming me for losing this week?
#2:  Yes.  You've got to wear them every game.
Me:  I don't have enough for every game.
#2:  Then I suggest you buy some more.
....at 8:45pm....
#2:  Umm....you still don't have the footballs on your fingernails.
Me:  I am so tired.....
#2:  Great....we're gonna lose and it's because of you.  Daddy told me not to lose the game in my head before the game starts and I'm gonna lose it cuz you don't have footballs on your fingernails.
.....and that's when I sat in bed at 9pm and put footballs on my fingernails.




#1:  I wanna have a Halloween party.
Me:  Halloween is in two weeks.  There's not enough time to plan everything with all the things we've got going on.
#1:  What's to plan?  You invite some friends, get a cake and bada bing, bada boom, you've got a party!




And to end the night......we had a mouse in our laundry room....
#3:  IT'S A MOUSE!!!!  A LIVE MOUSE!!!  A MOUSE THAT IS ACTUALLY MOVING!!!  IT'S ALIVE!!!  IT'S ALIVE!!!!
Me:  Okay.  Do not panic.  DO NOT PANIC!
#1:  Ummm....WE'RE not panicking.
Me:  Okay....get the broom.
#1:  Let me just move this box.
Me:  GIVE ME THE BROOM FIRST!!!!
#3:  I DON'T WANT IT TO GO IN THE BATHROOM....THAT'S WHERE I POOP!!!!!
#2:  Look how cute it is!  I wanna keep it!
#1:  Where is Coconut (the cat)?  This could be her shining moment!  I'll go get her!
Me:  Slowly open the garage door.
#2:  Can't we keep it?!?!?!?
#3:  GET IT OUT!
#1:  I found Coconut!!!!
Me:  STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE CAT AND OPEN THE GARAGE DOOR!!!!
#2:  The door is open!
Me:  #3.....go to the front door and open it.....it's going out one of these two doors.
#1:  Unless it goes up the stairs!
#2:  Look at that cute little tail!
#3:  GET IT OUT!!!!!
Me:  Move the box.....GO GO GO GO GO GO!
#3:  IT'S OUT!!!!!
#1:  Lock the door!!!!
#2:  It's not a super mouse.....it's not gonna open the door.
Me:  Okay.....everything is good.
#2:  I bet a mouse would make a cute pet......

Never, ever, ever a dull moment in our life by numbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting! God bless you!
Grace and Peace,
Kelley