Monday, October 26, 2015

Have It Together??? Ha!

I always laugh when people say "Kelley, you have it all together".....I always think "it's not together, it's all over the place, hanging from the ceiling, flying out the window, and there are missing pieces".  Let's take Sunday for example....

*we got up late and started rushing around getting ready....and I mean rush.  Hubby got up on time, but for some reason, the rest of us just didn't get out of bed.  There were lots of:
hurry up
don't do that
stop arguing
find whatever you're looking for
I don't know what sound that animal makes
you can't wear that
I don't care if your socks match.....

*then there was arguing between the #s.....about shoes.....I heard a lot of
you can't wear those shoes
those are my shoes
your shoes have to match
MOOOOOMMMMM
he's wearing my shoes......

*and we can't forget us trying to find all of the costumes and pieces of costumes that we didn't find the night before that we obviously can't find right before we leave......so there were a lot of
who cares about the belt
that doesn't work
it doesn't fit right
that's not part of the costume
MOOOOMMMMMMM.......

*and we can't forget the argument that the #s HAD to have in the middle of our rush to go out the door.....
Zebras are black with white stripes
no they are white with black stripes
yes they are, I KNOW they are
you are so mean
MOOOOOOMMMMMMMM.....

.....and you can't forget that during this entire morning, #3 is walking around the house into every room while blowing a whistle that he found.....and blowing it as loud as he can....especially when he was losing an argument.

Having it all together I most certainly do not....but I sure do love to laugh about it....after I've calmed down and taken a few blood pressure medicines....in our by numbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting! God bless you!
Grace and Peace,
Kelley